Another Halloween themed post.
GHOSTS AND SPIRITS
- Iron and Ghosts
- The Early Ghost
- Guide to Ghosts
- Gravestone Symbolism
- 10 Little Known Mysterious Ghost Types
- Ghost Types
- The Different Types of Ghosts
- Haunted Places
- Cemetery Folklore
- Writing a Ghost Story
- Tips for Writing Ghost Stories
- Ghost Cliches
- Horror Cliches
- The Science of Zombies
- Zombie Biology
- Zombie Sociology
- Zombie Myths
- Stage II and Stage III Zombies (pictures)
- Vampires vs Zombies
- Undead Creatures
- Guide on Zombies
SHAPE SHIFTERS AND HOMINIDS
- Werewolves and other were-beasts
- The Shape Shifting Process
- Shape Shifters
- Hominids of the World
- Werewolf Myths
- Science of Werewolves
- Werewolf Behavior
- Werewolves vs Vampires vs Zombies
- Werewolf Anatomy
- Wolf Body Language
- Werewolf Myths and Truths
- History of the Werewolf Legend
- The Mermaid
- Sea Creatures
- Books About Mermaids and Sea Folklore
- Sea Creatures: Books
- YA Mermaid Novels
- Best Mermaid Books
- Awesome Mermaid Books
- Mermaid Anatomy
- A Dissection of Mermaid Anatomy
- African Vampires
- Writing the A-Typical Vampire
- So You Want to Write a Vampire Novel
- Avoiding Vampire Cliches
- Vampire Cliches
- Vampire Burial
- Vampire Mythology
- Vampire Biology
- Vampire Virology
- Vampire Sociology
- Vampires in Folklore and Literature
FAIRIES AND FAE
- Types of Faeries A-Z
- A Guide to Fairies
- Writing Fairy Characters
- Other Names for Fairies
- Books About Faery
- Best YA Fairy Books
- Best YA Fantasy Series About the Fae
ANGELS AND DEMONS
- Creating Creepy Creatures
- Mythology Meme
- Master Post of World Mythology, Creatures, and Folklore
- Figures of Norse Mythology
- Those Who Haunt the Earth
- Writing Horror, Paranormal, and Supernatural
- Genre: YA Supernatural
- List of Mythical Creatures
- Mythological Creature Picture Spam
- How to Make Your Supernatural Characters Unique
- Supernatural Theme Story
- Myths and Urban Legends Masterpost
- Original Gods, Goddesses, and Myths
- World Building Basics: Myths and Legends
- Mythical Creatures and Beings
- Symbols by Word
- Mythology Meme
- Writing Paranormal Characters into the Real World
Would anyone even care if I died? For longer than the funeral?
I keep thinking of my own death more and more often, wishing it would happen. Why can’t I appreciate my life? I’m an awful person.
You’re ignorance astound me. Allow me to enlighten you.
I was born female because of a genetic flaw. It runs in the family. My uncle is transgender, and its because of people like you that they’re too scared to be the girl they feel that they are. My grandma would be considered transgender, because she’s always felt like a boy. Ask any doctor, they’ll agree with me when I say its pretty much like a birth defect, one they can’t catch on to until its too late. And I wish they would have caught on, trust me, I want nothing more then to be what people define as a “real boy”.
I was born female because of a genetic flaw, not to bear children and look after my man as you put it.
And if you still feel the need to be an asshole, I would appreciate it if you didn’t send it here. This is an ask blog. I do not need to be explaining things like this here. This blog is for Armin, not for transphobic hate.
Aside from the transphobic part of what the anon said, just because someone is female it doesn’t mean they were meant solely to please a man and have children. If anything it would help for there to be less reproduction due to the population growing too fast, because soon Earth will be over populated. (soon in terms of years Earth has been around not soon for humans )
Females are not just there to look after the man and for him to fuck, and to pop babies out. Take a look around you and you’ll see females are meant for so much more than that.
Dude, so many things wrong with this. So, what are ladies who love ladies supposed to do? Grin and bear it? And transgender people are just supposed to ignore it?
Do you have ANY idea how absolutely AWFUL it is to be miserable with something about yourself that you can’t help? I CANNOT imagine the pain and just complete hopelessness they must feel.
Do NOT even get me started on the sexist bit, goddamn.
Oh, and while we’re talking about sex-repulsed people:
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because you have experienced sexual abuse or trauma in your past.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because sex feels painful, uncomfortable or frightening to you.
- It’s okay if you’re…
Wait… We dont HAVE to like sex??
Kinda weird when a straight woman tells a gay man he isnt acting gay enough…
A letter to myself., Dana Rose (via shotgunheart)
Jesus, this hits the nail on the head.
Reblog this if you’re a woman and you have been made to feel like you’re not enough because of your breasts being ‘too small’. Or because you’re ‘too much woman’, and your breasts are too big. Reblog this if you have ever been told that you’re skinny, but could be skinnier. Or if you have ever…
To any followers involved in fandom, I just want you to know I don’t mean this as an attack, I just wanted to rant/get some thoughts out there.
I feel like, as fandoms and as tumblrites we conflate the social justice oriented aspects of our blogs with the stories and are we…