That’s it. That’s the post. I’m grumpy now.
That’s it. That’s the post. I’m grumpy now.
This post has been cross-posted to The Asexual Agenda.
Content warnings: mentions of sexual violence, but no specifics
Fellow aces, we need to have a discussion about how we treat sex-averse and sex-repulsed aces. Sex-repulsed and sex-averse aces are by no means a…
I got into a mosh pit last night and got pushed around a good bit.
I’m in a lot more pain than I’m letting on. My shoulder hurts, my chest and ribs hurt, my left knee and both feet hurt, and I’ve got like 50 new bruises.
OW. I still feel awesome emotionally though lol
FUCK YEAH CHUBBY GIVEAWAY!!!
Who likes free stuff? You do.
To celebrate FYCF reaching 30,000 followers, I have put together a super sweet prize package! Now, what they get for kindly donating their amaaaazing goods is a bit of advertising. So, read about the awesome prizes and the fantastic people who donated them, would ya?
- A pair of gorgeous Poppy Flats with your choice of silk ribbon from Australian company Lillypilly Silk! Adorn your feet with an amazing range of 100% silk ribbons made from Fair Trade handwoven silk in Cambodia. Ten percent of all sales generated by Lillypillysilk go directly back into the community from where the silks originate. These inputs are in the form of agricultural projects ( ducks, fish, pigs and chickens), supplying life saving medicines to the poor and vulnerable, supplying computers for students or giving financial support to young adults to further their education. They deal directly with the men and women whom hand craft their unique goods. No “middle-man” is employed to source the goods, so they can guarantee the point of origin of the product. These pretty flats come in sizes US 5-12, and are worth $90!!
- Some cute jewelry that I picked up just for this giveaway! A steampunk-inspired brass and silver toned key with jeweled butterfly necklace, a beaded rhinestone and enamel owl bracelet in mustard yellow, and a pretty beaded drop necklace. Just cos I love you. Value: $20.
- A brooch of your choice from fellow fatty Ali Buttons!! Ali is a FYCF follower (check out her tumblr here) and makes some awesome skirts as well as statement jewelry. You’ll get any brooch in her shop that tickles your fancy! Worth $7.50-$15.
A custom portrait in your favorite outfit from the ridiculously talented Sheika Lugtu of OMGCow Comics! Sheika is a Los Angeles-based artist, currently attending the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for comics, illustration, and narrative sequential art. What you see above is just a sneak peek at what your portrait might look like. Value: $50!
There you have it — the list of incredible prizes for the Fuck Yeah Chubby Giveaway. Here’s what to do to be eligible to win:
- Be a FYCF follower and reblog this post. If you reblog and aren’t following, I’ll pick someone else. One reblog counts per person. Likes do not count, but are still appreciated. :)
- "Like" the Lillypilly Silk page on facebook.
If you do both, you’ll get two entries!
Make sure your ask boxes are open, cos if you win, I’ll need to contact you to get your address info. I can’t send $175+ worth of stuffto you if I can’t get in touch with you.
I’ll pick a winner with a randomizer at 10pm EST on Sunday, June 22.
Thank you all SOOOO much for following! You’re amazing. And… GOOD LUCK!!
"I want to talk to people about the game, and the fandom is often too busy arguing and insulting each other with the Empire/Stormcloaks stuff. I just want to have fun, not be listen to a rant as to why the side I choose is racist or something."
We don’t care about which side you picked, as long as you enjoy the game!
Welcome to Tumblr.
Holy shit this is the most accurate post I have ever seen in my life
wait…this is a completely different gif set on my blog…
Reblog this and then check it on your Tumblr. Go on, do it.
What? How? O_OIT KNOWS WHAT FANDOMS YOUR IN
holy shit I’m trying this
i have no clue on whats happening but i’m rebloging this
the patriarchy extends into fatherhood once again in a display of ownership. sorry, dads, you don’t own your daughters.
How dare that guy want to protect his daughter from a broken heart.
Every guy should just really look at this.
I feel like this needs to be seen by peendivision
This needs to be seen by every man everywhere.
We need to talk about the character designs in Wildstar.
We need to talk about the character designs in all science fiction and fantasy franchises that feature non-humans.
Wildstar is a science-fiction MMO currently in beta, developed by Carbine Studios. The general thrust of Wildstar is something along the lines of Firefly, Star Wars, and Ratchet & Clank; not exactly a grimdark sci-fi thriller. The mechanical features look interesting and the art style, in and of itself, is really vivid—but what they’re doing within the style?